- Chinese Herbal Medicine Extract Powder
- Reishi Mushroom Extract
- He Shou Wu Extract
- Ginseng Extract
- Goji Extract
- Bitter Melon Extract
- Cordyceps Extract
- Green Coffee Bean Extract
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract
- Epimedium Extract
- Green Tea Extract
- Cordyceps extract
- Echinacea Extract
- Stevia Leaf Extract
- Nootropic Capsules
- Alpha gpc
- Grape Seed Extract
- Moringa Extract Powder
- Cosmetic Raw Material
- Fruit & Vegetable Juice Powder
- Natural Pigment
Factory Supply Wholesale Price Bitter Melon Extract Charantin 10% HPLC Loss Weight
Factory supply wholesale price Bitter Melon Extract Charantin 10% HPLC loss weight Brief Information: About bitter melon: Most commonly found growing in tropical parts of the world, including Africa, Asia and South America, the bitter melon plant is used for nutritional as well as it medicinal...Chat Now
Factory supply wholesale price Bitter Melon Extract Charantin 10% HPLC loss weight
Momordica charantia L.
African Cucumber, Ampalaya, Balsam Pear,
Balsam-Apple, Bitter Apple, Bitter Cucumber, Bitter Gourd
Plant Part Used:
Bitter melon fruit
10% charantin, extract Ratio 10:1, or as per requirement.
90063-94-8, charantin 57126-62-2.
By 25kgs/drum, inner by double plastic bag.
Stored in cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Two years under well storage situation
About bitter melon:
Most commonly found growing in tropical parts of the world, including Africa, Asia and South America, the bitter melon plant is used for nutritional as well as it medicinal value. While all parts of the plant are used, the fruit of the Bitter Melon is most often used for creating medicinal remedies.
Bitter Melon is a cucumber-shaped, green vegetable believed to have a high iron content, which increases its value as a preventative medicine for many health conditions. Historically bitter melon has been used as a remedy for an assortment of conditions. The leaves and fruit have both been used to season soups and to make teas and beer.
Also known as bitter gourd, balsam pear, karela, and pare, bitter melon is a plant that grows throughout Asia; it has been used in Chinese traditional medicine for thousands of years with its healing properties. As the name suggested, bitter melon tastes very bitter, you can use it in your daily diet, also use extract products.
Bitter melon extract is so popular in today’s market; usually, it is available in the form of capsules. This extract can help your regulate your blood sugar, this is because it contain a type of polypeptide which has a positive sugar regulating effect by suppressing the neural response to sweet taste stimuli.
The bitter melon is rich in Vitamin B, C, the calcium, the iron and so on. It had the effect of" eliminating heat, alleviating fatigue, purifying the mind. According to the modern research discovery, it can lower blood sugar obviously. It has certain curative effect to diabetes. It has certain effects to viral diseases and cancer.
1. Bitter melon stimulates easy digestion and peristalsis of food through the bowel until it is excreted from the body. Thus, helps in relieving indigestion and constipation problems.
2. Fresh pods are an excellent source of folates, contain about 72 μg/100g (Provides 18% of RDA). Folate helps reduce the incidence of neural tube defects in the newborns when taken by mothers during early pregnancy.
3. The vegetable is very low in calories, providing just 17 calories per 100g. Nevertheless, its pods are rich in phytonutrients like dietary fiber, minerals, vitamins and anti-oxidants.
4. Fresh bitter melon is an excellent source of vitamin-C (100 g of raw pod provides 84 mg or about 140% of RDI). Vitamin-C, one of the powerful natural antioxidants, helps the body scavenge deleterious free radicals one of the reasons for cancer development.
5. It is an excellent source of health benefiting flavonoids such as ?-carotene, α-carotene, lutein, and zea-xanthin. It also contains a good amount of vitamin A. Together; these compounds help act as protective scavengers against oxygen-derived free radicals and reactive oxygen species (ROS) that play a role in aging, cancers and various disease processes.
6. Bitter melon notably contains phyto-nutrient, polypeptide-P; a plant insulin known to lower blood sugar levels. In addition, it composes hypoglycemic agent called charantin. Charantin increases glucose uptake and glycogen
7. synthesis in the cells of liver, muscle and adipose tissue. Together, these compounds are thought to be responsible for reduction of blood sugar levels in the treatment of type-2 diabetes.
7. Early laboratory tests suggest that compounds in bitter melon might be effective for treating HIV infection.
Possible Side Effects
Bitter melon may trigger such side effects as abdominal pain, diarrhea, and headache. Since bitter melon may your lower blood sugar, using bitter melon in combination with diabetes medications could cause blood sugar to drop to dangerously low levels. Therefore, individuals using any type of diabetes medication should consult their physician prior to taking bitter melon supplements.
Terms & Conditions:
1.Packing Detail:25kg/drum (25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags inside; Drum Size: 510mm high, 350mm diameter) OR 1kg/bag (1kg net weight, 1.2kg gross weight, packed in an aluminum foil bag; Outer: paper carton; Inner: double-layer PE) OR as per your request.
2. Delivery time: 3~5 days after payment
3.Storage: Stored in a cool & dry well closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light, high temperature.
4. Delivery: By UPS/DHL/TNT/EMS or by Air/ Sea as per Qty or as your requirements.
You choose us for :
1.Natural ,pesticide-free,No-additives ,safe products is just you need.
2.Manufacturer derict supply competitive and high quality goods.
3. High level of production equipment and extraction prcess.
4. Inspect manufacturer process strictly and the quality can be controlled.
5. Promopt delivery by DHL/TNT/EMS/FEDEX, or as per customer's requirement.
6.Good after-sale service, 7*24 hours online.
Kanglai Ecology is a professional organic and pure natural factory supply wholesale price bitter melon extract charantin 10% hplc loss weight manufacturer. This Chinese herbal product is of high quality and low price. Should you are interested in it, please be free to wholesale the best factory supply water-soluble herbal products at low price with us, and the free sample is also offered.